- Take two reasonably-stupid dolts.
- Introduce a terrible idea, gradually.
- Allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Add ‘Yes’ men (and women, if you have them to hand!) and stir until the idea appears rich and golden.
- A celebrity would add flavour at this point, but it is important not to overpower the other notes with too much personality; stick to C-list and under.
- It is at this stage that you really want to be bringing in some unnecessary assistance, particularly of the kind that endeavour to degrade any originality and pep that the idea may still have. Thus, you should have a broth that has been adroitly spoiled by too many cooks.
- Sprinkle a a little smugness on top, a generous helping of crude humour, a dollop of smarmy presentation, a dash of classim, and a variety of other tasteless ingredients.
- Toss in a couple of bad apples (or rotten eggs, if you would prefer) for character.
- Bring to the boil & serve!
Voilá, a recipe for disaster. Bon appetit!
Solidarity, brothers & sisters…☼